“SPECIAL OCCASION PROM DRESS”
Brought to you by Entravision Communications Corporation and Media Latino Communications, Inc.
Official Sweepstakes Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY. STANDARD MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. WINNERS MIGHT RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION CALL AT THE PHONE NUMBER USED TO ENTER.
- Sponsors: Entravision Communications Corporation (“Entravision”), located at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, owner and operator of radio stations KLYY-FM 97.5, KDLD-FM 103.1, KDLE-FM 103.1, KSEH-FM 94.5, KXSE-FM 104.3, KLOB-FM 94.7, KTSE-FM 97.1, KVVA-FM 106.9, KDVA-FM 107.1, KJMN-FM 92.1, KRZY-FM 105.9, KINT-FM 93.9, KNVO-FM 101.1, (the “Entravision Stations”) and Media Latino Communications, Inc. (“MLC”), producers of the show “Armida y la Flaka” (the “Show”) broadcasted on the Entravision Stations and affiliate radio stations WGYM-AM 1580, WWRL-AM 1600, WIJR-AM 880, WHWN-FM 88.3, KGEN-AM 1370, KGEN-FM 94.5, KTUV-AM 1440, WZZS-FM 106.9, WBZQ-AM 1300. Entravision and MLC are each a “Sponsor”, and collectively the (“Sponsors”). The administrators of the Sweepstakes are Entravision and MLC.
- DATES OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: The “SPECIAL OCCASION PROM DRESS” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) takes place April 17, 2017 through May 15, 2017 as follows:
Dates to participate to win (1) one special occasion dress (the “Macy’s Special Occasion Promotional Weeks”): April 17, 2017 – May 12, 2017
Grand Prize will be awarded and announced on or about May 15, 2017.
- ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to Entravision Stations at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, Attention: Adult Hits Brand Department, with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
- How to Enter: There are (2) two ways to enter the contest:
- Use your mobile phone to text the word “GanaVestido” to shortcode 90900 to opt-in to the Sweepstakes. Each text entry counts as one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You may enter once per day for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Text message and data rates may apply. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Entries may not be available from all handsets or service providers. Your entry is deemed submitted upon receipt of your confirmation message. Entries will be disqualified if they contain any inappropriate material or language, including profanity. The Sponsor’s text messaging provider’s computer is the official time keeping device for this entry method. Proof of text message does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple/different mobile phone numbers, identities or any other methods may void that participant’s entry. Entries generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. If you need help, text HELP to 90900, if you want to opt out, text STOP to 90900.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple/different mobile phone numbers, identities or any other methods may void that participant’s entry. Deadline to participate for the opportunity to win (1) one special occasion prom dress valued at $500 (Five Hundred Dollars and 00/100) is May 12, 2017 at 11:59pm PST. Entries generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. By participating in this promotion through the App or Text you give permission to the Show to announce your name on air. The Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incomprehensible, misdirected, or mutilated entry forms, which such entry forms shall be disqualified. Any submitted materials will not be returned to participants.
- Prizes: There will be one (1) type of prize during this Sweepstakes:
- i) One (1) winner will be selected among all mobile app and text opt-in entries and be awarded with one (1) one special occasion prom dress valued up to $500 (Five Hundred Dollars and 00/100). The winner must have all necessary identification.
There will be a total of one (1) prize winner during the Sweepstakes. All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. A list of the winner will be available by mail upon written request to Entravision Stations at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036 Attention: Adult Hits Brand Department with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
- HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED: Participants will have the opportunity to win Prize as follows:
- On or about May 15, 2017, the Entravision Stations will conduct a drawing among all mobile App and text opt-in entries and will randomly select one (1) winner to be awarded (1) one Macy’s special occasion prom dress. The winner will be announced during the Show, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/armidaylaflakashow/ and/or other social media as determined by the Administrator on or about the same date, May 15, 2017. If a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable to accept his/her prize, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility to Sponsor as a condition to claiming any Prizes. (Eligibility requirements are set forth below)
- Eligibility: All participants must be legal residents of the United States, and at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees, members of an employee’s immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of such employees of the Sponsors and Macy’s Inc., and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Sweepstakes materials are not eligible.
- Conditions of participation: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. With respect to App and/or text message entries, Sponsors are not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by mobile users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. The Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Irma Covarrubias, Adult Hits Brand Manager, for the Entravision Stations at (323) 900-6306. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsors for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any participation in any activity relating to the Sweepstakes including any travel related thereto. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply. As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Promotional Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including traveling related thereto (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, MACY’S, INC. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles, County of Los Angeles.